Sunday, January 9, 2011

Mario Dodovski Pre-Fall 2011

Here it is, the moment I've been waiting for.
My first ever Illustrator-finished collection ready to post on my blog!


*NOTE* Click to zoom


Inspiration


*NOTE* Click to zoom

Basically the inspiration to start this pre-fall collection were the ruins of the ancient city Petra and its fascinating structure as well as the ability of transferring that strength from the buildings to the clothes, while still staying soft. Another thing that inspired the cuts and details of the clothes was The Chain Bridge in Budapest, while the fur was tactically added to some of the outfits to present fearless lion attitude. Colors vary from neutrals (beige, gray, brown) to bolder colors such as cornflower blue, bittersweet, byzantium purple and blush pink.

Full Collection






*NOTE* Click to zoom

Which outfit is your favorite?

I truly hope you will all like the whole collection, but of course there is always that one outfit that sticks out in our eyes! And that is of course, our favorite outfit.
So please take this poll and vote for your favorite outfit. That way I will know what direction my readers would like me to go in the future.


Don't forget to leave your comments in the comment box below and express your opinion about the collection.

18 comments:

DestinyD said...

No-one wants you here

Mario Dodovski said...

Where exactly is here? This is my blog if you didn't know.

Anonymous said...

i'm impressed

Anonymous said...

This is amazing :O
Mario, you have a huge talent :)

Mario Dodovski said...

Thank you very much :)

Mihaela said...

Wow.Mario Dodovski you're talented,veeery!
I love this.
I voted for Outfit 08

Anonymous said...

I love the entire collection. I'm going to feature this on my blog (:

Mario Dodovski said...

Why thank you :)

Anonymous said...

You're insanely talented..!

Keep up the fab work - you're a force to be reckoned with!

FJM

x

Mario Dodovski said...

I'm sorry is your profile set to private? I'd like to read your info if possible :)

Kohav Bibi said...

this is the best desigens EVERRRR!!! i vote outfit 5 but they ALL pretty!!
you are my role model!!!!! XOXO

Anonymous said...

Amazing :]

Anonymous said...

Did you make your moodboard on Polyvore?

Mario Dodovski said...

No, I did it in Photoshop.

Anonymous said...

It's like you're designing for Victoria Beckham's line

Mario Dodovski said...

Similar taste I guess :)

Kimbery Dean (xxlovexx) said...

How exactly am I meant to pick my favourite?!

They're all too damn gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Too simple, I have seen these many many times before on the runways. Not impressed, sorry.