Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Mario Dodovski Resort 2012



With just less than 2 months being late, here is my resort collection!
Of course I would love to hear your opinions on it just like you've commented on my previous collections, you obviously know it means a lot to me and my development as a designer.

Inspiration


*NOTE* Click to zoom

What I wanted my resort collection to have was basically two things - romance and luxury. The inspiration board included a lot of typical sweet things such as butterflies and flower fields, which are translated into more tamed prints on few of the dresses and skirts. The other part is the 'live your life' one - colored aligator leather, luxurious accessories and red wine. Pure enjoyment translated into pastel colored clothes - both day and eveningwear. The collection includes a lot of 60s inspired shapes and minimalistic clothes along with several light gowns that will hopefully take your breath away.

Full Collection






*NOTE* Click to zoom

Don't forget to leave your comments in the comment box below and express your opinion about the collection.

11 comments:

whengeekmetchic said...

Omg!!! these designs are sooo fabulous!!! You are soo talented!! Cant wait to see the final product!!

sparklewand12 said...

Those are unbelievably stunning!!! I can't pick a favourite they're all soooo good!

Love K xxx

Yakini said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! You are so talented!

Anonymous said...

The collection is utterly beautiful. How do you do the graphics so well?

Mario Dodovski said...

Thank you so much everyone for the lovely comments, I truly appreciate them :)
^ If it would help you, I make the outlines in Illustrator and then finish up the graphic with colors and shades in Photoshop :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

^Been trying to do the same thing but it turns out horrible :P

xxlovexx (Kimberly) said...

This is actually AMAZING!

Proctor&Cruz Designs said...

mario,your designs are truly with a woman in mind- beautiful dresses, shoes and accessories that make a woman feel like a goddess.

Following you now to seemore of your work, xxxx
P&C
Pleasecheck out our blog if u've got a minute
http://proctorcruzdesigns.blogspot.com/

Chic and Bubbly said...

These are all amazing! My favorites are looks 3, 6, and 7. Btw, I am size 2. Thanks Mario! :)))

Mario Dodovski said...

Hahah, I'm glad you like it :)
Coming right over!