Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Liar, liar, your pants are on fire!

Exactly :D
I am sure we all know Lauren, who owns a website for her virtual designs.
Well few days ago, someone posted this in her comment box saying SHE/HE made it.
Oh please o.O

*NOTE* Click to zoom

Lauren was pretty sure that the anonymous person didn't make these clothes.
When I saw this I was like: WTF?! I seriously got very mad, I can't believe someone would steal my clothes and pretend like someone else made them.
And the strangest thing is that I never published these, except that I gave them to few close friends. I seriously don't know wtf is this.
Like, seriously :D

11 comments:

john2_el_mejor said...

Oh yes, I saw

Gabrielle said...

Wow, that's low... can't believe a friend would do that :(

Alice in Wonderland said...

Woahh
haute a gogo!

Passion said...

Like, seriously low and shady..

STYLE_GIRL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

It looks like no one is telling the truth. It looks like it's copy from stardoll or somewhere. Interesting.

Mario Dodovski said...

Eh?

Ur mom said...

Lauren (melissa54321, right?) is a big fat liar D:

Anonymous said...

probably you putted that in the commentbox so you get attention , AGAIN !
Life isn't about attention hun , get over it !!!


xox

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jeney said...

like, omg!