Sunday, February 14, 2010

Alexander Wang Fall 2010

I waited 40 minutes for this to start. And for what?
I really have respect for Wang and his work but this is hideous.
The clothes looked like pieces of fabrics randomly glued together.
And don't get me started on the hair.

Ooh la la Outfit:



It took me a while to find a normal outfit. This is probably Ooh la la because you can't see the stitching.

Wtf Outfit:



I actually chose this randomly because everything here was rather Wtf. Focus on the gorgeous hair please.

Did you just copy me? Outfit:

Thankfully everything was original. I wouldn't like to see this mess coming down the runways twice.

1 comment:

monclersale said...

may be you interest on Moncler Vosges White Womens Down Coat. QUILTED DOWN JACKET IN IVORY. TALL COLLAR WITH BLACK RIB KNIT LINING. TWO WAY ZIP. PRINCESS SEAMS. FELTED LOGO PATCH AT UPPER ARM. ZIP POCKETS AT WAIST. RUCHED ELASTIC SLEEVE CUFFS AND WAISTBAND . 70% OFF on moncler jacket sale and free shipping to world.