Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I am a very Greedy Bitch!

That's the title of my painting :P
She is a greedy woman who married a very rich husband. Unfortunately he doesn't have time for her, he goes on business trips and stuff like that so she's lonely in her big blue room along with her dresses.
She is in desperate need of more and more clothes. That's why she threw her Dolce&Gabbana Spring 2008 dresses on the ground , whining for new ones (I bet she wants Spring 2010, or even better - Fall 2010!). She's wearing the most gorgeous of them all, the purple&yellow one which is my personal favorite.


*NOTE* Click to zoom

You can also see my work on my Facebook profile.
You can also join my club connected to fashion here.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

its a painting, not a drawing. and its ugly.

Mario Dodovski said...

Oh thanks, I mix drawing and painting all the time :)

Anonymous said...

drawing is like with pencils and stuff, painting is with paint as the name says, but i forgive you :)

Mihaela said...

:D
I love it

♥Chloe said...

Lol, drawing/painting both art? diffrence?

Anyway Its beautiful.
In my eyes anyway ;D

Anonymous said...

I like allot!

monclersale said...

may be you interest on Moncler Everest black nylon down zip jacket. * Color: black* Quilted, glossy nylon with down fill* Full front zip closure with snap fly* Standing collar with stow-away drawcord hood* Dual side zip pockets. 70% OFF on moncler jacket sale and free shipping to world.