Sunday, November 28, 2010

My Christmas Picks

Oh yes, it's that time of the year when we all choose gifts!
For family and friends - and for ourselves as well, duh.
Influenced by the amusing post on style.com about what fashionistas would get their closest people - and themselves for Christmas, I decided to make one for myself as well.
Of course, dreaming is allowed, so I took my post to a level matching theirs. I bet Rachel Zoe won't buy herself a 100.000$ picture and a car at the same time! (at least I hope I'm not wrong)
Anyway, here are my carefully chosen gifts for the people who make my life better than it really is. Enjoy!














2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd be 'modest' and I'd like to get the skull scarf from my parents, sister, whoever... haha, awesome stuff. :o

Anonymous said...

Christian Louboutin Miss Clichy 140 boots ,the leopard is so shining in the cold street,and keep everyone's eye on you.The Christian Louboutin Miss Clichy 140 boots will give you the wild feeling.