Thursday, July 28, 2011

Fashionable in Italy

I don't usually post my personal things on this blog, such as real life pictures of places I've visited and stuff (probably because I don't travel to exotic places very often + I'd like to keep my blog more focused on my work) BUT I did go to Italy two months ago and I thought - why not share some fashionable pictures with you.
I was truly fascinated by all the gorgeous boutiques I visited in Rome, Florence and Venice.
Here are some of the pictures I took.






Would you go visit? I'm sure you would.

7 comments:

Cat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cat said...

Your blog is amazing. I would love to be a fashion designer too ^^and am also trying to make it happen even at school. You deserve to do well, scrap that. you deserve to do amazing.

Mario Dodovski said...

Thanks a lot, I am glad I'm not the only one out there trying! I hope you succeed as well, we both know how amazing that'd feel! ;)

Pastor Perry said...

you have been blessed with an incredible gift. thanks for sharing. please visit me at http://perrythepastor.blogspot.com/

Barcelona Brunettes said...

Lovely post!

x0x0

BarcelonaBrunettes
www.barcelonabrunettes.com

Anonymous said...



Oh, nice post.)) Love your blog!!!.))))))

I need your help ... Soon I am flying to Greece and I will have a two-day shopping in Athens .. You were there ever? If yes, what places you advise?

eve said...

Congratulations!!! Tu blog es encantador. Saludos!