Saturday, December 24, 2011

Fashion through humor

First of all let me say Merry Christmas to everyone celebrating it tomorrow. I would like to apologize for not being extremely active lately - I've been very busy building up a portfolio and working on admissions projects for colleges I am applying to this winter. So unfortunately I will have a busy Christmas and winter holiday, but I truly do hope you enjoy yours.

Right before Christmas, I have a little gift for all the fashionistas who follow fashion more than the guys they like. Me and my best friend Alex have come up with these 18 slogans concerning all the problems and happenings in the fashion world this year through a little humor. I've decided that printing them on iPhone wallpapers would be a fantastic and cost-free idea available for anyone to download.










*NOTE* Click to zoom

PLEASE READ

The wallpaper dimensions are meant for iPhone but I have tried them on different smartphones and they sure do look great.
You can download and use the wallpapers but DO NOT use them as your own - if you decide to share them on other websites PLEASE credit me and my blog for them.
★ The wallpapers come in black-white-mint* but if there is a specific color scheme that you would like please request it in the comment box along with your email and I will make sure to send you a personalized version as soon as possible.

*the color of Spring 2012. LOL

ENJOY!

6 comments:

Damon said...

nice post :P
+follow

Bodil Loïs Huisman said...

I like it!

xo

purepreciousperfection.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

88pascher.com sac a main louis vuitton sac burberry sac chanel chaussures puma chaussures nike tee shirts louis vuitton chanel femmes tee shirts sitemapproducts.xml sitemapproducts.xml sitemapproducts.xml sitemapproducts.xml

qifei2012 said...

In the event that preparing all of our characteristics during this variety regarding Office environment, people worked a substantial amount of examination to learn more depending on prevalent duties consumers apply photos where you work office 2010. Exhibiting looked like there was etremely the actual mostused measure of touchups placed on snap shots,Office Ultimate 2007, the most important details lots of people started off cultivate has become creating farming an excellent easiertouse etc effective applications Office 2010 key. Microsoft Office 2010 Key

PapaPaparazzi said...

Henry Holland, eat your heart out.

† Faire La Gueule † said...

"ISNT IT FUNNY RIHANNA FOR ARMANI"
HAHA!! That what exactly what i thought when i saw the ad!!

Lame instead of funny i must say

xx

http://faire-la-gueule.blogspot.com.es/