Monday, September 21, 2009

Emmys Red Carpet Exclusive! All Dresses Identified!

These are the first pictures of Emmys Red Carpet outfits that celebrities wore some time ago!
I have to say I am very impressed of most of the dresses the ladies wore because they were stunning!

Starting with:

Our amazing soon-to-be mum, Heidi Klum! She looks outstanding in this gorgeous black custom made Marchesa dress with sequins!

Debra Messing also looked amazingly good on the red carpet wearing this beautiful red Michael Kors gown which has a Grecian vibe to it. I love the look!

Leighton Meester showed up in a beautiful white Bottega Veneta gown, and unfortunately paired it with not that good accessories. I think silver ones would look a lot better.

Sandra Oh showed up in a gorgeous strapless Marchesa dress and paired it with a black clutch and gold ring. She usually fails to impress on the red carpet but this look is really growing on me!

Karina Smirnoff showed up in a rather tacky black dress (I wonder how she made black tacky!!!). Her hair is just horrible and what the hell happened to her lipstick?!

This is definitely one of my favorite looks of the night. Julie Benz paired this really cute Georges Chakra mini dress with silver Jimmy Choo shoes and and a cuter gray clutch.

I think Kate Walsh looks really amazing wearing this J. Mendel Spring 2010 dress with silver shoes and gold cuff. My only question is, what's wrong with the hair?

In my eyes, this is one of the worst outfits I have ever seen on the red carpet. Neither the Ina Soltani dress, clutch or accessories are that bad, but those things together + Kim Kardashian = Bucket please!!!

Jennifer Love Hewitt is one of my favorite actresses, and she is definitely my favorite on the red carpet! She just looks so cute wearing this yellow Max Azria Atelier dress with a gold Judith Leiber clutch! She packed the whole thing with an amazing smile.

Olivia Wilde looks stunning in this mint green Marchesa dress with lace! Those accessories, that hair, the clutch.. ahh.. definitely one of the best dressed at the event!

I am loving this silver Naeem Khan dress Perrey Reeves wore few minutes ago! It's so glamorous, so chic and still sexy enough to make you want more! The hairdo is fantastic! So is the Jimmy Choo clutch.

I am speechless. I was expecting another hideous 80s inspired outfit from Drew Barrymore, but instead she showed up in a gorgeous Monique Lhuillier blush gown, with a more gorgeous clutch, amazing hairdo and such a fantastic smile! Love! Love! Love!

If it isn't the fantastic Kristin Chenoweth wearing a silver Zuhair Murad glitter dress and looking amazingly happy! Everyone would be happy wearing that dress!!

Ugly Betty's Vanessa Williams dressed to impress at the Emmy awards, wearing a stunning teal Rafael Cennamo gown with big silver earring and long curly hair! For a woman at her age she is looking fantastic!

Blake Lively is also one of the best dressed actresses on the red carpet, wearing a long red Versace gown with silver accessories and a super cute hairdo. This is so simple, but yet - glamorous.

I don't know why, but I suppose you can't go wrong when you put on a red dress on the red carpet. Hayden Panettiere proves the same thing wearing this stunning J. Mendel Resort 2010 dress with a gold Judith Leiber clutch and a necklace.

Chandra Wilson looked outstanding in this gorgeous black and white Pamella Roland dress! She paired the dress with a silver clutch and necklace.


More pictures coming soon!!
*special credit to yahoo.com for the exclusive pictures*

10 comments:

Nicole - Tcholas93 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole - Tcholas93 said...

WOW love those dresses...
leighton's dress is one of the bests =]]
love it so much

Mario Dodovski said...

I know, it's so Grecian gorgeous! :D

Nicole - Tcholas93 said...

i really liked her accessories as well..except for that clutch that matches her lips...

who's the designer btw?

Wylie said...

The designer is Bottega Venetia

Anonymous said...

Mario, you need to get a pair of glasses, as Olivia Wilde's isnt turqouise, it is actually light grey, and Drew Barrymore's dress is salmon not creme.

Mario Dodovski said...

Thanks Wylie :)

arna-rut said...

identified?

I watched E live from the red carpet, and they actually spoke to all of those woman's and asked who they are wearing, So you can easily go to eonline.com to find all those info's, you can even check out the glam cam :)

Anonymous said...

Hey bro.
I the fashionable user.As likely as not, it wishes be absorbing to you,new Foto

red tube claudia koll
[/url] what think?

Anonymous said...

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this
post was great. I do not know who you are but certainly
you're going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!

Here is my blog post; Ray Ban Sunglasses Outlet