Monday, September 21, 2009

Limited Edition.. Already Here??

Yes, that's right! LE is already in Starplaza and almost sold out!
You should hurry up and get some items you love cause they will be gone sooner than you expect!
This season there is a little surprise - there are few items for non superstars, although they are pretty expensive.

Here are pictures from the shop

Floor 1.

Floor 2.

Floor 3.

Floor 4.

Personally my favorite was the Chanel Bag

It is very chic and you can wear it with any outfit you want!

In this comment box, tell me which item was YOUR favorite, and also tell me what YOU bought.

13 comments:

BrunoExclusive said...

i would like to buy the bag but i have no money i bought something for the arm

Ms.Brigitte said...

I bought almost all the clothes :]
My favorites are the Balmain dress, Louboutin boots, M. Jacobs studded bag and Miu Miu velvet purse.

Kersit said...

I am not crazy about clothes this time but I've bought almost all the accesoires
Wasn't able to buy Balmain, so depressed((

Passion said...

The pinkish LV dress..

Alice in Wonderland said...

My faves were the blue ribboned boots with the red heel... Louboutins? I think they're very Balmain-y though... Hmm... I can't be bothered to research 'em :)

Mario Dodovski said...

They are Louboutins, I got them with the Chanel and Marc Jacobs bag first! xD

Anonymous said...

Lol i don't really like the Chanel bag because it has LE written everywhere,the Laboutins were sold out -.- i was planning on buying them tomorrow.

Wylie said...

Your look with the Chanel bag looked great! I hate to ask you this here, Amrio, but have you finished the looks yet?

Wylie said...

I mean the model

Ur mom said...

my favourites were the Chanel bag and the Rodarte dress, although stardoll could have done a better job on it. I also loved the black Louis Vuitton boots.. I bought a lot of things, I think 11 or 12. I would have liked to buy the pink LV dress..

Lauren said...

My favorite was the Rodarte Dress and Louis Vuitton Skirt. I bought almost everything but not quite.

Keirapril said...

I love love love the bag! But I can't buy anything because I'm not a Superstar! Uh, how sad... lol

Anonymous said...

The Chanel bag is trashy.