Tuesday, September 22, 2009

London Fashion Week Keeps Getting Better and Better

FOLLOW THIS BLOG ---->


Day 4 already.
Amazing.
The Luella collection just blew off my mind!
And don't get me started on House of Holland and Marios Schwab.
Each collection has pieces that are so ODD but still WORK somehow which is so fascinating.
Here I give you my fav looks from few collections that really left me speechless.

Luella

The dress is so amazing that it's simply killing me. When you look at it the first time you think, Omg this looks like a cow! Second time - Wow, it's pretty well made. Third time - this is so amazing! Put a black belt in the middle, get a silver clutch and cuffs and you're ready to go!

Marios Schwab


Ripped skirt anyone? Actually it's not really like that. Although the skirt looks pretty cheap and ugly, it's very sexy and well made. And glitter top with the thing under it is just amazing! Black Louboutins would finish this look.

House of Holland

Where am I even gonna wear those pants? Everywhere. Although they seem pretty futuristic and too much, they're actually very sexy and sophisticated. Wear them with a black loose top, ankle boots and an over sized bag and you'll be taking the streets in no time! I bet these pants will be all over the editorials soon.

More pieces coming soon!

No comments: