Saturday, February 13, 2010

Cushnie et Ochs

Cushnie et Ochs
I should seriously learn how to pronounce this thing cause I am falling in love with these clothes!
So modern, so chic and so effortlessly beautiful!

Ooh la la Outfit:



Sorry, I just can't get enough of cocktail dresses paired with heavy shoes.

Wtf Outfit:



I really wonder what made them put that ugly sweater in such a soft and feminine collection.

Did you just copy me? Outfit:




After seeing these gorgeous leather dresses at Michael Kors Fall 2009 show, I don't wanna see any more of them in years OK?

1 comment:

monclersale said...

may be you interest on Moncler Badia Shiny Black Down Jacket . Classical Moncler with channel quilting in shiny black. Fitted styling, hip length with zip front closure. Side zip pockets, patch pocket with logo on sleeves. Cinched cuffs with snaps. Detachable hood with drawstrings. 70% OFF on moncler jacket sale and free shipping to world.