Saturday, February 13, 2010

Ralph Rucci Fall 2010

Totally unexpected.
It was a very beautiful collection and I enjoyed looking at every piece of clothing from the show.

Ooh la la Outfit:



Idk why I love this so much, maybe because I'm a huge fan of feathers (they look gorgeous) or maybe because of the lovely shape of this cocktail dress.

Wtf Outfit:



I always say it, and I'm gonna say it again - stop doing these shapes! It's not like they're ever gonna flatter a woman's body.

Did you just copy me? Outfit:




He's lucky Alessandra's Valentino dress is made out of a sleeping bag.

2 comments:

lorenachouza said...

Hahaha your post made me crack up laughing! So true! Those oh-so-horrible shapes will never make a woman's body look good. It'll only make her look like a huge tent!! Designers need to keep in mind the curves of a woman, and fit the pieces to accentuate the woman, making her beautiful....not looking like a balloon -_-

Love the categories u made for these posts! "oh la la," "wtf," and "did you just copy me." brilliant!

And I definitely agree with you on the first dress. Feathers add such a feminine touch. So pretty.

monclersale said...

may be you interest on Moncler Chance White Quilted jacket White colored hooded jacket with contrast black trim. Four pockets on the front. Gold toned hardware. Front zipper closure. Removable hood. Zipper detail cuffs. 70% OFF on moncler jacket sale and free shipping to world.